- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and internal procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Swedish Data Protection Act.
Processing your personal information
- Senior Hosting will only process the personal information you provide to us that is necessary for the operation and management of Senior Hosting's website and any associated services you purchase from us.
- We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required for legal, tax (e.g. Skatteverket) or regulatory purposes, or for any other lawful legitimate business reason.
- To establish the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the purpose for which we process the data and whether we can fulfil those purposes through other means and applicable legal obligations.
- In some instances we may anonymise Personal Data so it can no longer be associated with an identifiable person, following which we may use this information indefinitely and without further notice.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties without first providing notice to our users. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, our business, or serving our users, where those parties have agreed to keep this information confidential. We may also release information as necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
- You have a number of legal rights in relation to the information that we hold about you, including:
- the right to request details of the information we hold about you;
- the right to object to processing, for example, to opt out of direct marketing if this applies;
- in some circumstances, you have the right to receive some of your information in a usable format and/or request we transmit that data to a third party where this is technically feasible;
- the right to ask that we update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances (please note there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your information but we are legally entitled or obligated to retain it - where this applies, we will notify you); and
- the right to request that we restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. In accordance with our Terms of Service, we do not allow anyone under the age of 13 to use our services. Senior Hosting does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13 and if you believe we may hold such data, please contact us with the relevant information for immediate removal.
- Please open a ticket here. We will process your request at the earliest opportunity - usually within 24 hours - and no later than 30 days after receipt.